WHAT TO SEE IN SEVILLE
In this section you can know the most interesting sites and monuments of Seville. Remember that this wonderful city has the largest historical center of Spain and the third largest in Europe. It also includes information about tickets, schedules and addresses. This way, you can plan the places you want to visit. This section will also help you plan your “Seville Customized Tour”.
REALES ALCÁZARESMUSLIM FORTRESS AND ROYAL PALACE OF SEVILLE
The Royal Palace of Seville is the most ancient royal residence in Europe still in use. Alcázar, from the arab Qasr (Al-qasr), means “fortified palace”. Originally conceived as a Muslim fortress, the Reales Alcázares experienced several changes in its history. It is known as one of the most interesting palaces due to its striking architecture, wich combines elements of the Mudéjar, Gothic, Renaissance and Baroque styles. In this place have been filmed films and series such as Kingdom of Heaven or Game of Thrones. The singular beauty of its palaces and gardens make it one of the most suggestive sites in Andalusia.
Address: Patio de Banderas, s / n. 41004 Sevilla
Phone: +34 902 55 93 86
- 01/10 – 31/03: From Monday to Sunday and holidays: 9.30-17.00.
- 01/04 – 30/09: From Monday to Sunday and holidays: 9.30-19.00.
- General: 11.50€.
- Students up to 25 years and pensioners (over 65 years): 4€.
- Children up to 14 years of age, born or resident in Seville, handicapped: Free (for discounts it is necessary to show the original documents at the ticket office).
- Website to reserve: https://realalcazarsevilla.sacatuentrada.es/
- In the sale of tickets made in advance by the web, the price of each ticket will be increased by 1€ due to management fees charged by the monument.
SEVILLE CATHEDRALTHE LARGEST GOTHIC CATHEDRAL IN THE WORLD
Address: Puerta de San Cristóbal. 41004 Sevilla
Phone: +34 954 21 49 71
- Monday: 11-15: 30 p.m.
- Tuesday-Saturday: 11-17 h.
- Sunday: 14.30-18 h.
- Holidays consult.
- General: € 9.
- Students up to 25 years and pensioners (over 65 years): € 4.
- Children up to 14 years old, unemployed, born or resident in Seville, handicapped: Free (for discounts you need to show documents at the ticket office).
- Website to reserve: http://www.catedraldesevilla.es/
- The General Entrance includes free access to the Giralda and the Church of El Salvador.
In the sale of tickets made in advance by the web, the price of the ticket (of the entire group of people on the ticket) will be increased by 1€ due to management fees charged by the monument.
ARCHIVE OF THE INDIESDOCUMENTS CONCERNING THE SPANISH EMPIRE IN AMERICA
Address: Avenida de la Constitución s / n.
Phone: +34 954 50 05 28
- Monday to Saturday from 9.30 am to 5 pm.
- Sundays from 10 to 14.
THE TOWER OF GOLDPART OF THE DEFENSIVE WALL THAT JOINED THE REALES ALCÁZARES
Address: Paseo de Colón s / n, Sevilla
Phone: +34 954 22 24 19
- Mon to Fri: 9.30-18.45 h. Sat and Sun: 10.30-18.45 h.
- Holidays: Closed.
- General: € 3.
- Students: € 1.5
- Children up to 14 years and pensioners over 65: Free.
SALVADOR CHURCHA BAROQUE CHURCH, THE SECOND BIGGEST CHURCH IN THE CITY
Address: Plaza del Salvador s / n
Phone: +34 954 21 16 79
- Monday-Saturday: 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Sundays: 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Hours of worship: 19.30h.-21h./Julio-August:Lunes-Saturday:10h.-19h.Domingos: 15h.-19h.Horary of worship: 19.30-21h.
- General: € 4.
- Born or resident in Seville, disabled, unemployed and under 14 years old accompanied by an adult: Free.
PLAZA DE ESPAÑAHEAVEN ON EARTH
Address: Plaza de España s / n
Phone: +34 902 45 99 54
Schedule: 1 / 11-31 / 03: Monday-Sunday and holidays: 8-22h. 1/04 – 30/10: Monday – Sunday and holidays: 8-24h.
SANTACRUZ QUARTERANCIENT JEWISH QUARTER
METROPOL PARASOLPANORAMIC VIEW OF THE CITY CENTER
Address: Plaza de la Encarnación s / n
Phone: +34 954 56 15 12
- From 10 to 23.
- General: € 3.
- Children up to 12 years old, born or resident in Seville: Free.
CHURCH OF SAN LUIS DE LOS FRANCESESA BAROQUE JEWEL
Address: Calle San Luis s / n 41003
Phone: +34 954 55 02 07
Schedule: Tues, Wed. And Thu: 9-14 h. Fri. And Sat: 9-14 / 17-20 h. Mon, Sun and August closed.
ANTIQUARIUMARQUEOLOGY OF HISPALIS AND ISBILIYA
Address: Plaza de la Encarnación s / n.
Phone: +34 955 47 15 80
- Tuesday to Saturday from 10am to 8pm (access is closed at 7.30pm).
- Sundays and holidays from 10 to 14 (access closes at 13.30).
- General: 3 €.
- Born or resident in Seville, disabled and companions, children up to 16 years: Free.
ITÁLICATHE FIRST ROMAN CITY IN THE IBERIAN PENINSULA
Address: Av. Extremadura, 2, 41970 Santiponce, Seville
Phone: +34 600 14 17 67
- Tuesday to Sunday from 9 to 15.
PALACE OF THE PINELLIA RENACENTIST BUILDING BORN IN MIDDLE AGES
Address: Calle Abades, 9, 41004 Sevilla
Phone: +34 954 22 11 98
- Monday to Friday from 10:30 am to 1:30 p.m.
- General: € 5 (groups need to book).
PILATE'S HOUSEA MIX OF THE MUDEJAR AND RENACENTIST STYLE
Address: Plaza de Pilatos, 1.
Phone: +34 954 225 298
- Winter: Every day from 9am to 6pm.
- Summer: Every day from 9 to 19.
- Full: € 8
- Bottom floor: € 6
PALACE OF LAS DUEÑASONE OF THE MOST REPRESENTATIVE PALACES OF THE CITY
Address: Calle Dueñas, 5 Sevilla 41003
Phone: +34 954 214 828
- From April to September from 10am to 8pm.
- From October to March from 10 to 18.
- General: 8 €.
- Groups of more than 20 people: 7 €.
- Children up to 12 years and pensioners over 65 with documentation: Free.
- Monday from 16 to 18: Free.
SAN TELMO PALACETHE MOST IMPORTANT BUILDING OF CIVIL ARCHITECTURE DURING THE BAROQUE PERIOD
Address: Avenida de Roma, s / n
Phone: +34 955 00 10 10
Schedule: Always under reservation: email@example.com, with name, surname and ID of the persons requesting the reservation. Visits: Thursdays (from 4pm to 9pm), Saturdays (from 10am to 2pm and from 4pm to 8pm) Max. 20 people. You must go with the DNI and the corresponding locator assigned in the confirmation of the visit.
ROYAL TOBACCO FACTORY - UNIVERSITYEXAMPLE OF INDUSTRIAL ARCHITECTURE OF THE 18TH CENTURY
Address: Calle San Fernando s / n
Phone: +34 954 55 10 00
- Monday to Friday from 8am to 9pm.
MARIA LUISA PARKA REAL OUTDOOR MUSEUM
Address: Parque de María Luisa s / n
Phone: +34 955 47 12 32
Schedule: From 8 to 22.